Saturday, October 10, 2020

Off With The Old, On With The New

 I finally got brave and decided to get the new couches Jayson and I have been wanting.  They are so light, I was worried with grandkids.  Then I decided I always had what I wanted when my kids were growing up and there were no issues because I taught them to take care of things and not to eat anywhere but in the kitchen.  A lot has changed since then and I'm not near as strict about things, especially with my granddaughters.  I've had brown couches since about 2004 or a big earlier, so this is quite a change and one we have loved.  These couches are made out of the softest, most comfy fabric.  They almost feel like fur.  The first day I had them I was watching the little girls and Aria got a bloody nose.  Luckily, I saw it quick and was able to get it out.  I also got a new picture of Jesus for the wall.  I had my other one for 25 years and it was out dated.  Jayson says this one looks like Brad Pitt and he just doesn't like it.  Now that's what I think of every time I look at it.😂







No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's