Monday, November 9, 2020

Pinterest Conference

 The girls and I were able to go to the Pinterest Conference in Salt Lake.  Since 2020 was such a crazy year and we didn't hardly go anywhere, it was fun to go to Salt Lake with the girls.  Teisha and I drove up on Thursday night after I got off work and Tianna came Friday morning and met us at the Conference.  We stayed with Sarah at Dustin and Sarah's.  Dustin was in California selling Solar, so Sarah was happy to see us.  We also met my sister in-law Marci at the Conference.  We spent about 6 hours just walking around, looking at everything.  It was such a fun day and a really great conference.  Some years are better than others.  I think we have attended almost every year since it started.  It's our girls weekend that we look so forward to.  After a fun day, we met my brother Shane, 2 his boys, and Kirk's girlfriend at PF Changs for dinner.  It's always fun to see them.  

Saturday Tianna headed home and Teisha and I spent the day shopping for Christmas with Sarah.  I ended up getting sick and having to go back to Sarah's early.  Little did I know that I had Covid 19.  Teisha and I headed home Sunday and by then my head was all plugged up and I felt like I had a major sinus infection.  Tianna had felt the same way Friday night and both her and I were sick on Wednesday and Thursday before leaving for Salt Lake, but had no idea we had Covid.  Friday at the Pinner's we felt pretty good.  Luckily none of my brother's family got it, but poor Sarah and Teisha caught it from me and Tianna.  

The girls with their cousin Kirk.  
is leaving for 



No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's