Saturday, August 31, 2019

Hogle Zoo - Salt Lake

This morning Marci and I were kind of shopped out after yesterday at Swiss Day's and the Park City outlet mall, plus I had gone and shopped at Farmington Station when I got into town on Thursday and ate dinner there with Tianna and Eric.  Marci was trying to figure out what we should do for the day. She had been wanting to take Kade to the zoo this summer.  I was good with that because I always like zoos plus I hadn't been to Hogle Zoo since Dustin was 2, so 29 years.  We had lots of fun walking around and talking.  The weather was perfect too.  It's a really great zoo.  Afterwards we went to The Gateway (an outdoor mall) and met Tianna, Eric, Shane, Christopher, and Zac to eat at Dave & Buster's.  We watched the Wyoming Cowboys play while we ate dinner.  Then it was off to Chip for the most amazing chocolate chip cookies I've ever eaten.  They were even better than Crumble.  What a fun filled day with family.
Marci & Kade




Kade and I thought this car was pretty sweet!

The crew at Dave & Buster's.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's