Friday, August 30, 2019

Fun Weekend Up North

I drove up to Layton, Utah to spend time with my brother Shane and his family at their new home.  My sister in-law Marci and I drove up to Midway, Utah Friday morning to meet Teisha and Tianna for Swiss Days.  Ryan's parents have a home in Midway, so we were able to meet up there and just walk downtown to check out all the vendors.  It was so neat.  So many neat booths with homemade things.  There were so many people and it was way hot, but I loved walking around for 3 hrs shopping and hanging out with my ladies.  I got some fun Christmas presents for Aria and Lyla and ate some good food.  Afterwards we drove Tianna to Park City to meet Eric and shop at the outlet mall.  We ate dinner at a cool place out on the patio and had some amazing views.  Park City is so beautiful.
I bought Aria some new boots and she loved
them!  They are rose gold with bling!  I'm
all about bling and so is she!  I love
that she is all girl!

Aunt Marci meeting Lyla for the first time.

Me and my ladies.

Billy Blanco's was a neat place with such
good food and amazing views on the patio.



Tianna's burrito was huge and so good!

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's