Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Greatest Blessing In Life - Being A Mother

I'm so blessed to be a mother.  My 4 kids are the most amazing kids.  They have all been fairly easy to raise and just all around good kids.  I'm so proud of each of them and how they are choosing to live their lives.  I couldn't be more blessed.

I'm also thankful for my mother.  She is the hardest working person I have ever known.  She always worked full-time and a very physically hard job walking and carrying a heavy mail bag in the heat and extreme cold.  Our house was always spotless.  Our yard was big and immaculate with an amazing garden.  She canned and always cooked and made everything from scratch.  She can sew, knit, crochet, paint and draw and do any kind of carpentry work.  She made me all kinds of clothes and both of my prom dresses and a homecoming dress.  She made all kinds of things for my wedding and taught me to be hard working and selfless.  She is raising her granddaughter and was always there for me when I had Dustin in high school.  She has 6 children and continues to help with grandkids and now has my sister and her two kids living with her.
I love this

My mom

Missing Dustin - He is in Cincinnati working

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's