Monday, September 21, 2015

Lots Of Traveling And Fun

I got home from Vegas at 2:15 a.m. and then got up at 7 so I could go to Salt Lake with Jayson.  I would have stayed the night with my friend, but I wanted to take a road trip with my hot hubby.  We drove up and dropped his engines off in Salt Lake and then ate at Mimi's Cafe.  I love Mimi's.  We headed home and since we got home around 7 we decided to drive up by Zion to Kolob reservoir to check out some places for family pictures.  It ended up getting dark on us, but we saw some deer and lots of cows and lots of beautiful countryside.  We got home about 9:40 and we were both exhausted.  Saturday we went and looked at camper's and then took Teisha and Jayden with us up to Kolob Reservoir again and then to Cedar mountain.  We found some great places that we would love to build a cabin.  We got back to St. George at about 7:30 and took the kids to eat at Black Bear Dinner and then watched the BYU football game.  Teisha's husband Ryan was in Los Angeles with his dad watching the game live. It sure was a fun filled few days.  Lot's of windshield time, but time with my favorite people.

This is the craziness going on in the
back seat!  I love those big eyes!

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's