Sunday, September 27, 2015

Puppy Time

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love animals.  When I was a kid my Grandma Durtsche always thought I would be a veterinarian because I loved animals.  My favorites have always been puppies.  I'm not much of a cat fan, but always loved farm animals too.  I've had a few dogs in my life and I always get supper attached.  When we lived in Lovell my in-laws got two dogs and I couldn't stand them being tied up with little attention, so I would go over and untie them and feed them and give them lots of attention.  They both ended up being my dogs.  The one had to be put down because he bit Teisha, but the other one was the best dog ever.  He jogged with me and walked with me and I missed him when we moved to Utah and couldn't bring him.  I still love animals, but don't want any because they are too much work and I don't want to worry about them when we go out of town.  My good friend Kim has a golden doodle that is about 7 months old and he is so cute and fun.  He has the best personality, so I decided I will be like grandma to him.  I'll take him for runs and spoil him and give him back.  I took him on his first run/walk Friday.  It was hilarious.  He was totally worn out and we had only gone a mile.  He kept wanting me to carry him and he was afraid of every car, bush, big rock, or animal we saw.  It was very entertaining for sure.  It's going to take a little work to get him in shape.
Bentley has the best personality and is so
cute.  Poor guy!  I worked him over though!
Looking forward to getting him trained!

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's