Monday, October 19, 2015

On The Road Again

I feel like I have traveled a lot this year.  Normally I don't go many places because I have always worked and had kids.  We decided to go to Wyoming for fall break because Jayson had to take some parts to Billings, MT and when the girls and Jayden heard and knew they would be out of school they all wanted to go see the kids.  I texted my sister about two weeks ago and made amends with her.  I have missed her and her kids so much and decided I would reach out and hopefully she would respond.  She did, so I decided to go to Lovell and spend time with her and her kids.  We left Tuesday night after football and work and headed to Salt Lake to spend the night.  We got up early Wednesday morning and went to the machine shop to pick up Jayson's crank shafts that he was taking to Billings.  We wanted to get to Lovell before my two nieces got out of school so we could be on the playground waiting for them and surprise them.  They knew we were coming, but we had told them we wouldn't be there until Wednesday night, but a few days before we decided to leave earlier.  We made it to Lovell at about 2:20, just in time to surprise my sister and Cooper and then walk over to the Elementary school to surprise Brinlee and Sienna.
I brought Jayden's old Batman costume
and Coop loved it.


Brinlee was so excited to see us.





No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's