Saturday, December 5, 2015

Friday Fun With My Nieces and Nephews

I spent the day babysitting while my mom and Samantha cleaned someone's house.   I cleaned my moms house, put up all her Christmas decorations, and helped mom put stuff away.  I made lunch and taco soup for dinner and made a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.  I bathed the three kids and read stories.  It was a fun day, but I was worn out.  My three brother's got there Friday night around 9:30 and were excited to find fresh baked cookies.  I stayed up way to late every night and ended up catching a cold and came home sick on Sunday.
Brinlee was so excited that aunt shell brought
presents in my suitcase!

My sister's little guy-3 weeks old

Story time

Reece is hungry 

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's