Sunday, December 6, 2015

Honoring Dean Wolvington

I'm so thankful I was able to be in Lovell to honor one of my favorite people, Dean Wolvington, also known to me as papa Dean and Deano.  I have so many wonderful memories of spending every Thanksgiving and usually Easter at the Wolvingtons.  We shared all our family birthday's together and always had a super bowl party every year trading between our house and theirs.  Usually we had New Years or Christmas at ours and I also remember staying at their home while I was in high school and my parents where out of town.  I always went to see Dean down at his business and usually went to their house while I was in Lovell.  He was a wonderful man and will be greatly missed.
So fun to see and spend time with 3 of my brothers


No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's