Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Jayden Has Really Gotten Tall

It amazes me how much Jayden has grown just in the past couple of years.  When I worked at Grandma's Herbs I had a favorite co-worker that was more like a mother/grandma.  I have stayed close with her since quitting my job.  I do her nails every month and we go to lunch sometimes and I take her to have Teisha do her hair.  About 3 or 4 years ago I had Jayden stand back to back with her.  She is 4'9 or 4'10.  All her grandkids have been excited when they have passed her up in height.  A few years ago Jayden was pretty much the same height as her.  Today I was doing her nails and Jayden came home from school and she couldn't believe how much he has grown, so I had them stand back to back so we could see the difference.  Wow, what a difference a few years makes.
Mahala said she was standing as tall as possible
and she even had her shoes on that add
at least another inch.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's