Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hot Yoga

I love heat.  I have always loved sauna's and some day I will have my own.  Jayson has wanted to buy me one and they have indoor and outdoor, but I have to have a place for one.  I have joined gyms here in town just so I can sit in the sauna when I'm done working out.  About a year ago I started going to Hot Yoga with some of Tianna's friends and I love it.  I try to go at least every Monday night.  I'm not as consistent as I would like to be because sometimes I have nail clients on Monday night.  I usually go with Sarah and Della Ball and last night their cute mom went with us.  She is one of the most positive people I know and I love Sue.  Every time I go I remember why I love it so much.  It had rained all day yesterday and that heat was amazing.  The only thing hotter than Hot Yoga is my husband!
Della, Sarah, and Sue Ball - I love these ladies.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's