Saturday, April 30, 2016

Jayden Is Getting Really Good

Jayden loves to drive!  He will finish his drivers Ed class this week and will drive for his teacher this summer.  He has only had his license since March, but he drives a lot.  Every chance he gets and he is always talking his dad into taking him out for an hour.  Last week we went to the grocery store and we were in the pickup and he couldn't park it, so his dad patiently made him start over and walked him through it.  Tonight he drove me to the store in my car and without me saying a word he parked perfectly.  I was so proud of him and I made a big deal out of it.  I think he was embarrassed because I wanted a picture.  He made me promise not to post it and said I could only blog about it.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's