Sunday, May 1, 2016

Jayson Is 45

Today is Jayson's birthday and since it's Sunday we did most of the celebrating yesterday.  I took him to the mall to his favorite store (The Buckle) and he tried on clothes for over an hour.  He was a real trooper and I think he really enjoyed himself because he hasn't been shopping in a long time.  He ended up with 3 shirts, a pair of shorts, and a pair of shoes.  After that I had a King for a Day appointment for him at the Spa.  He got a massage, a facial, and a pedicure.  He loved his relaxing day.  He didn't feel like fighting the crowds for dinner so I ordered out sushi and dinner at his favorite place.  Today he took a nice nap while I got dinner ready.  He loves tri tip, so we cooked two, I made baked beans, pasta salad, fruit salad, rolls, and german chocolate cake.  The kids came over and we had dinner and cake and ice cream and we all took a fun personality test.
Sleeping like a baby!


Look, no gray hair yet!  It's not fair!



No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's