Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Night Fun

We love spending as much time with our kids as possible and now that they are older and have their own lives we make the most of our time together.  Since Jayson and I are leaving tomorrow for our anniversary trip we decided to spend the evening with our kids.  Teisha and Ryan came from Springdale and Tianna and Eric met us as Red Robin and we all had dinner and went to the movie Jason Bourne.  Teisha has been a Matt Damon fan since she was a young girl and has watched all the Bourne movies and Jayson loves them too.  I was surprised at how good the movie was.  I tried to get pictures, but no one is ever too excited about me and my camera, so I didn't get any good pictures to post, but we had a fun night.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's