Saturday, July 23, 2016

Vegas For School Clothes

Jayden loves cities and is always asking me to take him and a friend to Vegas to stay the night because he loves all the lights and excitement on the strip.  I have told him for months that we would go this summer to shop for school clothes.   I didn't think I would enjoy being just me and two boys so I invited Teisha along.  We stayed at the Luxor since it's cheap.  We got there Thursday morning and headed straight for the outlet mall and as soon as we got what we wanted we headed for the swimming pool at the hotel.  We spent a few hours there.  Of course the boys were in the water the whole time because it was 113 degrees, but I was in a chair laying in the sun the whole time.  After we had enough heat we got ready and headed to the Cheesecake Factory at Caesars Palace.  That is our all time favorite place to eat and then we headed down the strip for a few hours of walking and people watching.  I always get lots of exercise in Vegas and at 10:30 it was still 111 outside.  Friday morning we slept in and went to breakfast at one of my favorites,  Black Bear Diner.  Then we went to Fashion Show mall and ended our day with some good shopping.  We all had lots of fun, but we were worn out and ready to head home Friday night.  Vegas was getting crazy crowded for the weekend.
Not a real impressive pool at the Luxor, but the sun is the sun.

Sure love to spend time with my fun girl!
Dakota, Jayden, & Teisha on the strip.

We love the Bellagio Botanical Garden.  We always have
to go see what the theme is.  It was under the sea with
mermaids and sea horses.

I think the boys were done shopping!  Lol

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's