Saturday, July 16, 2016

More Pictures of Our Last Day

Picture overload, so I split it up into two posts.  Jayden took a lot of the pictures.  He loves cities and skyscrapers and thinks when he grows up he wants to live in San Fransisco.  We will see.  I enjoy visiting big places, but wouldn't want to live there.  I love the size of St George.  It's got to be at least 170,000 now or more.  There is plenty to offer, but it still feels small enough that you know lots of people and it isn't trashy.  The bigger a place gets the dirtier it seems to get and the more crime, etc.  I'll go visit San Fran, but that's good enough for me.  If I was going to move to California, it would be southern, of course, because the weather isn't warm enough for me in San Fran.


Lots of sailboats out today.









Cargo ship holding containers.













More China Town.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's