Sunday, October 30, 2016

Another Great Weekend

We had such a fun weekend.  I took a class on health and wellness all day Friday and was supposed to all day Saturday, but ended up attending until 1:00 and wanted to spend the rest of the day with my family.  We went to Taco Bell and then Tianna & Eric came over and while the guys watched football Tianna and I visited out on the back patio and enjoyed the beautiful day.  We had to go to Walmart to get a new crock pot for Sunday dinner, so we grabbed some treats and stopped to look at a few houses being built.  When we got home we ordered pizza and watched Jack Reacher, so we can go watch part 2 at the movies this week.  Today we spent some time just me and Jayson taking a driving and talking.  That is our favorite thing to do on Sunday is sit on our back patio, eat breakfast, and then take a drive.  Teisha showed up at 12:30 because she was here for a missionary farewell.  I cooked pumpkin pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs at 1:30 and Tianna and Eric showed up because they weren't feeling well, so they didn't go to church.  We all ate together and then started carving pumpkins.  Jayson's parents showed up for dinner at 5:30 and after we ate, I made raised donuts.  The girls helped me fry and glaze them.  The guys watched some good football games today too.  I love spending time with our family.
Loving fall in St. George.  I LOVE where
I live!!!!!!

Tianna and Eric carved two pictures
 on their pumpkin.

Ryan couldn't come today, so Teisha was
on her own carving.

Jayden even missed a little football to carve.

Jayson ended up carving in the house
because his Packers were playing football
and he couldn't miss the game.  

Love these two helpers.

Waching football.

Jayson's parents waiting for donuts.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's