Saturday, February 11, 2017

Grandma Has Been Shopping

Today Teisha and I needed some mother/daughter time.  Since I started full-time college in January I haven't had much time for anything.  I miss spending time with my girls.  Teisha came from Springdale and we went looking for material to make crib bedding and we came across these cute bibs and this darling snow suit.  Grandma has to have bibs at her house and I couldn't pass this darling snow suit up.  It's hard not to buy everything I see.  Teisha and I went and got deep conditions on our hair and then we went out to dinner at Olive Garden.  We got home at 10, so we sat up and talked and Teisha just stayed the night so she didn't have to drive home that late.  It was a much needed day with my girl.



No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's