Friday, February 3, 2017

It's A Girl

I'm so excited!  Teisha is having a baby girl.  I have thought it was going to be a girl the whole time and that's what I wanted, but the last week I had a dream that it was a boy and I saw myself holding him.  He had lots of dark hair and big brown eyes and it was so real I swore it would be a boy.  I wore blue to the gender reveal party and Jayson wore pink.  He doesn't own anything pink so he wore my big shirt that is pink brand, so it says pink.  He was so cute and his forearms were so tight in it.  Teisha decorated everything so cute.
The gender color is inside the balloon.


Jayson, his parents, Eric, Tianna, and Jayden

Our good friend Kim Jameson and her daughter Haylie

Teisha went all out with pink and blue.

Look at this hot guy in my pink shirt.  I love
that he wasn't afraid to wear it to support pink.  Look
at how big his biceps are.


Teisha just has a tiny tummy for being almost half way.
She looks great!



Look at all that pink!  Hooray!!!




Ryan is so excited.  He thought it was a girl!


No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's