Saturday, March 10, 2018

Beach Bungalow

For the first three nights we were in Tahiti we stayed in a beach bungalow.  I loved it!  We opened our sliding glass door every night to hear the ocean and every morning first thing we went out on the deck and watched the sand crabs busily digging their tunnels while we drank our tea.  I would step off of the deck onto the white sand and just a couple of feet away was the ocean.  The views were amazing and the weather was so awesome.  I loved waking up to warmth and sunshine every morning.  The first two days we were there we just hung out on our deck and on the sand.  I loved every minute in the sun.  We had three dogs that would walk past our bungalow each evening and I feed them every night.



Laying out on our beach.

Right outside our bungalow.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's