Saturday, June 30, 2018

Time With Family In Lovell

We took the kids to the family fun night at the park and it was crazy that I hardly knew anyone there. We also went to the street dance downtown and I visited with a few cousins and people, but I really didn't know very many people and it was so cold I couldn't wait to get home.  Saturday morning we went to the parade and it was the first year I have been when it rained and it was cold.  Three of my mom's brother's were in town and three of my brother's, so we were able to spend time with a bunch of them.  Teisha went to play volleyball with my sister and my brother's family and Jayden played in a 3 on 3 basketball tournament at the gym.  We had a fun time watching him and his cousins play on the same team.  I wish I would have gotten some pictures of the boys.


Jayson came riding up on an old friend (Bruce
Jolley's) motorcycle.

I didn't get a picture of my uncle Gary and his wife and girls and
their kids.  I was sad because they were all here and I hardly got
to see them.  I started having trouble with my back right as they
were all leaving for lunch and I was down most of the afternoon
and wasn't able to spend time with them.  My uncle Joe and uncle
Therrill weren't in here either, but uncle Therrill's wife and daughter
are in this picture.  It was so great seeing everyone!

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's