Saturday, September 5, 2015

Technology

Sometimes I get so frustrated with all the technology we have.  It's truly amazing, but also sometimes so over the top.  I can't seem to keep up and don't know how to use half the things I have.  Back in May I dropped my cell phone in the tub, so for three days my phone was weird and wouldn't work half the time.  What is amazing though is that after that it worked fine and was until a few weeks ago when it started just shutting off.  I use my phone for my nail clients to get ahold of me, so I really need it to work.  I don't have an upgrade until March, so I started using Teisha's old one.  I lost half my contacts when I traded, but thought I was going to have a working phone.  That lasted two days and it wouldn't keep a charge on the battery.  I finally went in to Verizon Friday after fighting not having a decent phone for a few weeks and got a new phone.  Now I lost half my contacts again and all my pictures.  Luckily they are all on my computer, but it's such a pain to upgrade sometimes.  I love that we have so many modern conveniences but sometimes it's a real headache.   I sometimes wish I had been born in the 50's when things were more simple and could have grown up with life being more simple.  I'm really a simple person and like simplicity.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's